TRS 0.00% $3.10 the reject shop limited

OK – Back by popular demand. Nearest to the pin for the half...

1. 4,306 Posts.
    OK – Back by popular demand. Nearest to the pin for the half year results. I have dumbed it down this year so Crazypunter can even understand – although the criteria for putting an entry in will probably exclude him.

Two medals this year. Like last year we have the Tufftech medal. This is awarded to the person who gets nearest to the Net Sales number for the half year.

As well as the Tufftech medal we will also have the Kittyboomboom medal. This prestigious award goes to the person who is nearest to the half year NPAT number.

Both awards are named after people who have been consistent, rational and liked posters on TRS.

Winners of the awards receive the plaudits of peers, a half year of likes on every TRS post and a Parma and a pot from Parma if his budget stretches that far. Numbers should be in millions with one decimal point – ie Seventy Eight million one hundred thousand will be $78.1m.

The criteria for entry is:
    1) Must be over 18 (bad luck Crazy)
    2) Must have at least half a brain (counts you out Crazy)
    3) Must understand what they are talking about (yep – counts you out again Crazy)
    4) And must not be called Crazypunter (Probably counts you out again Crazy – bad luck).

It would good if posters could give some rationale to numbers.

As per my post on the 30th December last year (Post #:16703504) my numbers are:

Net Sales Value: $441.0m

NPAT : $18.5m

My logic is contained in the original post.

Best of luck to all posters (except Crazy).

Cheers

SLC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.12 $3.09 $80.67K 26.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2201 $3.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 259 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.