WIN 14.3% 2.4¢ win metals ltd

~$1.90 My guess is conservatively based on the relative growth...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    ~$1.90

My guess is conservatively based on the relative growth of other notable companies (Lithium miner in AU) and the point at which their share price changed trajectory. I note that after construction, the view to 'within 12 months of production' seemed to be the point at which the most gains were made in the SP.

For Widgie, that'd be EOY 22 for us to be talking about the 12 months away from production mark. I think at that point, the price will rocket fairly well. The very low SOI numbers mean that even small volumes drive the price up incredibly. We're completely under the radar right now, no mention of us anywhere because we're a spec in the proverbial. The aforementioned, unnamed company I drew a comparison from has a market cap that would equate to a WIN price of $9.44 a share right at the 12m from production point (EOY 2022) - other company MC/WIN SOIs. Lower SOIs tend to have a very amplified effect, so if we had that kind of interest in WIN, I dare say we'd see a price much higher than that.

Of course comparing apples to oranges, but make a few broad comparisons between new Aussie miners in the EV space. In brief, my assumption is made based on the following points;
    • EV production will increase artificially due to excessive oil prices (many are now considering EVs who would have probably not been priced in for another 5+ years
    • Nickel required in EVs is about 4x the Lithium amount overall (battery and beyond)
    • WIN is a miner, not a dodgy exploration parasite company. No comparisons to junk ExploraCorp style 'flashy presentations' followed by dilution companies
    • Low SOI numbers for a miner. Incredibly low volumes drive the price up in a hyperbolic manner. Take a look at the meagre volumes that have driven the price up 20% in a day for WIN
    • MC of other new miners in the EV commodities sector at similar stages as those of the pin date, divide by our SOIs give a much higher figure than my conservative estimate here (over $10 a share equivalent)
    • We haven't even featured in a single real news article. When the mine starts in a big way, and the second we've featured in any kind of media - expect a very large spike
    • Cashflow positive, fully funded, non-parasitic company ready for mining. Not just scrounging for money from the ASX. Solid backing by companies who don't dilute, and are always self-funded for their projects

All IMO, and not investment advice. Do your own research and all that jazz. Future looks bright I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.004(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.659M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.4¢ $19.84K 767.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49049 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 668276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.