LRS 4.88% 21.5¢ latin resources limited

Im sticking with my 80c predication by Christmas. The SP is...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Im sticking with my 80c predication by Christmas. The SP is forming nicely and with the excellent news so far all of which is expected to continue with ongoing drill and lab results.

I believe this will be a significant lithium discovery. Don’t forget the other decent projects we hold, especially WA which could have a game changing play at any time.

We are well funded and likely to be attracting future funding from car manufacturers LRS are currently in communication with and the ability to sell WA to Fund future costs on top of the formulation of positive offtake agreements. All this is being expedited according to management.

As I have always said, the SP true value is not currently reflected and a significant re-rate is due. Be patient and the longer you hold the better the gain will be.

Well done to the very long time holders who have been resilient and patient. My opinion, the big rewards are now in sight.

All in my opinion and based on my own research which every reader should be encouraged to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.