ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

nearing the death of the ady thread

1. 1,059 Posts.
    It's been a long time coming. From highs 15 months ago to this. What an absolute shame. The subprime started the downward spiral, and management just had no way or idea how to fight it. I had faith in management right up to Black Friday in the ady saga, and now i just don't care.

I will have a lot more free time now thats for sure, in which I plan to spend with my 2 boys instead of daily posts here. I had dreams of new ktm dirtbikes for the boys and now I'll have to settle with dodgy chinese crap, and a normal hilux not the trd lol.

To all holders we still have hope of recovering a little, but certainly not all, and I wish you all well. I have learnt a valuable lesson that's cost me more than a years income, but I won't make this mistake ever again.
    I will be back to see how things are going but I imagine the number of posts will dwindle as the reality sinks in. It's like a death in the family. Murder really.

I apologise to those who I doubted, and thought were only out for themselves.
    My posts were always in good faith, and I never in my wildess dreams thought we would be here. Chin up. Go and watch the sunrise or sunset. It puts it in perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $18 1.478K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812971 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 498309 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.