ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

nearing the death of the ady thread, page-6

1. 988 Posts.
    Have been thinking about where to enter here, and this heading looks fitting.

I am gobsmacked, what more can I say. My reason for investing in ADY has changed, yeah I wanted the RLL, not the I/O company.

RLL had the low OPEX. I looked forward to boring evaporating ponds, ie: spending alot less time on the computer / ASX due to the labour intensive life of a ADY holder. The Leonardo's, belsalco's, crushers, Shougangs, WISCO's, Shodongs, pellets, ships, ports did nothing more then do my head in.

How can the Chairman's address, mostly Rincon related be sold for a song. Another glossy Annual report, to keep, and read (along with Coplex resources) when I need to be reminded in the future "if its sounds too good to be true it probably is."

Needless to say, I did not see this coming, was looking forward to Lithium offtakes, demergers etc, I believe now that these agenda items were nothing more than a carrot to preserve some share price. Lets face it, how many out there did their consolidation sums and valuations, to hang out for the demerger. I did, and liked what I saw.

Who read the January 08 Announcement - "13 Companies Shortlisted For US$50M Lithium Tender". They sold the entire gig for $36m (not 10%). I won't dare infer some impropriety on behalf of the board, but I will be watching RINCON closely (forever), even if it appears a Singapore bourse. (NO, I truely do not have any idea).

All my posts were in good faith. No need being bitter about choices you make, make sure you learn from them.

Cheers

Ed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $18 1.478K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812971 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 498309 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.