G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

nearly 3 sellers already to every 1 buyer, page-137

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I think there is a good possibility that someone wants the big 14.24ct ruby and the other big stones and is prepared to bid high to get them but wants it at a cheap price by spreading rumours crashing the share price and making the money back on the shares, and therefore getting the jewels at a cheap price. This is a real possibility, is it not? There are a lot of Indian buyers and the article (very heavily biased) came of of India.

The fact that the share price has dropped significantly today, and that in the morning there are 3 sellers for 1 buyer just confirms that the people writing the heavily biased article, have achieved their objective. But is not a reflection on the auction results, how can it be, we don't know the results yet.

Also just because someone plays golf and goes fishing, doesn't mean they haven't put a bid in at the auction does it? I f you were after the big stones, and had viewed them on the first day and knew what bid you were putting in what would you do with the rest of your time on a tropical island?
    Last edited by joey72: 30/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.