FDC 0.34% $2.91 federation centres

Maybe sometime soon FDC mgmt will tell FDC shareholders why this...

1. 612 Posts.
    Maybe sometime soon FDC mgmt will tell FDC shareholders why this merger will be good for us.

This is the answer I got from the company ...
    The Board considered various transaction structures and concluded that the transaction should proceed as described because it is the most efficient structure, having regard to the existing structure and property holdings of each entity. It is usual in this type of merger, ie merger by acquisition, that the acquiring entity does not require a vote of investors. The Corporations Act, ASX Listing Rules and the provisions of FDC’s constitutions all authorise and empower the Board of FDC to determine to proceed with the Proposal, provided the Board believes that it is in the best interests of FDC investors. The FDC Board, following extensive due diligence, has concluded that the Proposal is in the best interests of FDC securityholders.

I asked again .. how is this in the best interests of shareholders and here's the reply ...
    I refer to your email of 22 April. The question you ask in that email is the same as asked in your email of 26 February 2015, which was responded to on 27 February 2015. There is nothing further to add to that response at this time.

So there you have it. Meanwhile the SP has gone backwards significantly .. but of course ..
    The share price is a function of many factors and for the market to determine, and as such we do not comment on share price movements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.