IMC 6.10% 8.7¢ immuron limited

Nearly a Week of Trading: No Sanyal Presentation, page-6

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Interin CEO, Jerry Kanellos [email protected]
    Investor relations, Peter Taylor [email protected]

Have had success with Peter previously, however Jerry is yet to personally respond to any of my emails over the years. Closest indication regarding a response was to this email I sent mid September.

"Dear Jerry,
    I did contact Peter Taylor, investor relations, however he was unable to answer my question.

My question relates to the fact that Immuron have previously stated that top-line results for the phase 2 Pediatric NAFLD study would be released 4Q 2018 however the NIH via their website clinicaltrials.gov are indicating that the trial will not be completed until May 2019. Obviously such a setback would have negative effects upon the share price particularly the options IMCOB expiring Nov 19.

Based upon present indications, when will the Pediatric NAFLD Phase 2 study be completed? and when will the top-line results be released?"

I did not receive a call or an e-mail, however a few weeks latter the corporate presentation:
    https://www.immuron.com.au/assets/files/Immuron Corporate Presentation - HCW Conference 2018 V2.pdf
    was released on IMC website with the updated dates regarding top-line results.

It is time for all to apply some pressure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $19.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $18.78K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 10467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.