ALY 0.00% 0.6¢ alchemy resources limited

nearly all go

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Rang the company to check out the time lines. They currently have 2 rigs drilling but only their gold targets. They don't expect to start drilling the VTEM targets for another week and a half. Currently they are planning where to put tracks and the most efficient way to access the drilling sites.
    Apparantly the drilling will only take a day at each site (barring breakdowns etc.), There will be no cores taken. Massive sulfides will show up in the drill grits and apparantly the smell is obvious. Bad egg smell from the sulfides oxidising. Holes will be about 250 metres deep which is the indicated maximium depths according to the VTEM. They plan to do a down hole VTEM(can't remember exactly what it's called) in the event of not finding massive sulfides and this allows them to check for the anomalys within 100 or so metres from that point.
    They plan to drill all the VTEM targets. The order of drilling will be the most efficient and time effective as they can. My understanding is that all going well they could drill one target a day once the get started and barring problems. In the event of finding massive sulfides an announcement will be made asap. They apparantly have a satielite phone on hand to assist.

I have tried to accurately repeat what I was told in the conversation. I rang to get the drilling logistics clear in my own mind. I feel vary happy with the drill program as outlined.
    Good luck all

saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 574571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 365000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.