FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

FAR Punters,Pretty full given State of Origin but......Just a...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    FAR Punters,
    Pretty full given State of Origin but......
    Just a positive reminder that this stagnant, sideways movement doesn't mean a thing (especially in this current macro market paranoia) unless you're trying to make a short term buck/free carry/cover exposure/insecure.
    From my own point of view and from the majority of what I have read on this FAR thread most are locked and loaded. ie. we're waiting on the drill results to either fly/sky or die.
    In 2-3 weeks (even though JV partners are presently enjoying some movement) what is happening now will mean sweet f....sorry moderator who busted me last time.....absolutely nothing.
    Easy for a relative newbie in FAR to say but for those loyal LT holders.....keep it tight and remember why.
    A pessimistic market, no matter how hard it tries cannot repress a "FAR is pleased to announced that the semi-submersible rig Maersik Deliverer smashed through a massive..........flowing too hard....we can't contain it....".
    OK, beer talking but you get my point.
    Sp is hanging harder than what we might think is rational or deserved...whatever...I certainly don't care about a few cents in the lead up to the announcement of a result. My eyes are on something different.

I'll take the water I need to rehydrate now as there'll be none at KORA-1. Only OIL!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.