NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

nearly there...!, page-82

1. 462 Posts.
    Talk of low ball offers. Hostile this or that.
    22 cents? Hardly realistic I think.
    Wild speculation all of it, lets just hope things are going well in the background.

My response to low ball speculation is this. They may try it to see if they can get a few extras cheap, but they might not get many.

1. A valuation must be done. I am sure these can be manipulated, but down to 25 cents, hardly likely. And hardly likely to be fair or reasonable. At that point with cash in bank (20m) and a serious partner discussing finance options with an exclusive period. Hardly seems fair or reasonable.
    2. Long term holders are patient. No matter how sick of this stock they might be, I can hardly see them going oh I waited 5 years, 25 cents sounds good. All that is needed is 20%. We have been a minority with no say for years. Hardly any different now. But we do really need 20%.
    3. Z position might be strong, but they did not set this up to wait around. Nor is there any chance they will walk because a few shareholders want more. What's an extra 50 or 100m to them. Not much if they can sew it up quickly. They want it cheap, but they want it now.

Be very interesting to see any (conflicted) directors opinions in the event of a low ball.
    I am going by my new rap name, ( which in my spoilt upbringing, I managed to get the name wrong and was corrected)

Fiddy cent.

Stop thinking small. Think big.
    Better to try to get more and fail than capitulate small. And even worse capitulate small before anything has even happened.
    Think big, be patient. We are not in as weak a position as you might think. We have something they want and need. And they want it now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.