IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

nearly there?

1. 5,867 Posts.
    Trireme,

some months ago I sent some bench marks for this stock before I made the plunge.

They have not been met-plant/drill results/ounces, but the market has moved enormously in their favour subsequently.-gold price wise!

As previously indicated I think, have spoken to the MD on numerous occasions-despite his quixotic trans atlantic Canadian Australian accent, the fellow is very approachable. His geology is as good as anyone else in the business-just needs his rightful share of luck.

The new Chairman should add beneficial contacts on the potentuial treatment plant side.

The quareterly suggested Board meetings concerning the pre feas study/negotiations with the owners of a plant. Timing implied from the quarterly, plus Borthinna drilling, would suggest the next few weeks will keep the MD even busier than usual.

I have been tempted twice , put orders below the market in the machine, but never satiated-that is my fault that I do not chase a stock.

Do I currently have any? No.

Am I a buyer despite my previous pre-requisites, currently yes -but a tad below the market- it would not surprise me that a) I miss out, not for the first time, and b) they announce something positive before I am set, (the proverbial happens).

We are in a boom, all resource stocks are worth considering-they just have different shades of positive colours! Not many are really wrong, just a question of how right you will be?LOL

Cheers,TAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.