IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: reply to tastarga So now you know which plant it is. I guess...

1. 137 Posts.
    re: reply to tastarga So now you know which plant it is. I guess if you called the approachable MD, you might find out what he has planned for it and where. We can all guess that it's going to Aldiss.

If you know the plant, then you porbably know about its' characteristics and whether they are suitable for Aldiss/Randall's ore, but I'm sure the MD would have sussed that out before buying that plant.

So, the price of the stock yesterday was 27.5 cents, would you be sitting in the screen 10% below the current price? There is nothing substantial sitting in the screen until you get to 24.5 cents and that's not a substantial lot. Will you be pulling your bid and placing it lower again or trying to seriously get some at 25 odd cents?

If you are very well informed about gold, mining, the MD, why wouldn't you get your feet wet now? You've been looking at this stock for 12 months or more now and everything the company has done is spot on save a bit of luck in the Harry's Hill/Main Zone area ( that will come ), not mention the price appreciation you could have enjoyed as an investment.

What is "the" thing that will pull your trigger finger on this stock?

Be interested to know.

Regards

Goldenbug

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.