IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

nearly there?, page-3

1. smm
    550 Posts.
    an australian resources diversified growth story a with gold at around 920 AUD this company will have a cashflow of 48 mil pa (and a 4 yr mine life, based on below half of their resources.)

therfore it is trading on a PE of around 1.5.

Reasons why i think this company will become a blue chip producer that will eventually see a PE around 10-15

-production - the mineral resources already identified provide at least a 10 yr mine life at 120000 oz pa. around 50 Mil in revenue per year. excluding all other factors this alone is impressive.

-upside exploration potential around the aldiss randalls area is huge. lots of drilling still happening. plus integra hold a hell of a lot of prospective acerage in the area.

-jv opportunities for the musgrave tenements. negotiations already in progress with mithril. pepnini has demonstrated that the tenements next door contain massive sulphide deposits. this bodes well for integra's tenements.

-solid managment. chris cairns is a fantastic md. you need to hear him speak to appreciate this. the co also is keen to invlove management that can bring valuable contacts and skills to the table. eg graeme beissel.

-acquisitive intent. the co has mentioned that it will look around at other resources that could give synergies to its operations: there are quite a few resources in the areas surrounding their tenements. Integra will soon be cashed up and charging ahead and such acquisitions would be more possible.

-shareholder value focussed co - the co has stated its intention to look at new prospects that rapidly increase the value of the co. rahter than just merely adding to what they already have.

-moving into nickel and uranium. The co has hinted that it has projects on the table that could increase its value.

-borthanna?! iocgu possibility that could be a company maker. the next prominent hill or olympic dam?

In sum, this co will be a great long term investment. Its a growth story and will become a major australian diversified miner.

(24 sellers bellow 30c. hardly any selllers above 30c.monce this is cleared the sp should break out and the next rerating should occur. following this instos will gradually become involved. the next ann should provide the catalyst for the break out.)

Call this a ramp if you will but i have only stated what is already public record. im excited!

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.