IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

nearly there?, page-4

1. 5,867 Posts.
    re: nearly there?smm I am not arguing with any of your points, however I am an investor, not a trader.

I want to know what is in the release concerning the Board considerations. My guess is that it is very much 'plant' related and they are finalising commercial terms before releasing those Board matters. (They flagged to the market what might happen, they don't have to announce too much more or they would stuff up their commercial negotiations for the 'plant'?)

I want to know which plant it is, how much it will cost, transport economic considerations to carry ore, whether the plant will be relocated, what modifications it will require, etc etc etc

I do not necessarily want to know when Borthinna is being drilled. I really do, but it is of secondary consideration in the scheme of things.

SMM-I am an investor not a trader-the latter would have been in this one some time back and may consider taking profits when the Board recommendations are released/Borthinna starts drilling. My objectives are more long term, even in this choppy market.

Cheers,TAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.