IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

Just a quick observation from some visiting friends.Last night...

1. 84,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Just a quick observation from some visiting friends.

Last night one of my guests and I looked up a school site on the gold coast where he is principal and he also lives nearby in a new house.

Only last week the school opened a new running track and there it is on Nearmap, large as life and in good detail. We could also clearly see his new office from a few months back.

Also he is seeing his new house from the air for the first time - very exciting stuff for him and his partner - looking at the new plants in the garden from only a couple of weeks back.

Same image from google appears to be about 18 months old - a bit dreary - no new office or running track and his house site is just dirt.

I was impressed that we had mapped as far down as the gold coast, I didn't expect that.

It was about my third experience of being with people who had interests in the areas that NM has flown ---- they are all impressed --------- I am pretty sure the word will spread rapidly about this, I can't see why it won't.

Happy xmas Nearmap, I am pretty sure you are a winner -

Ditto hc readers

PS - If someone wants to buy ipr for nearmap - I am happy to sell, but boy it will have to be a good offer. I can't see this thing going cheap by any means.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.