NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Nearmap on Your Money - 12th Apr 2019

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Gemma Dale, director of SMSF & Investor behaviour at nab provided her thoughts on Nearmap on YourMoney today at 10:55am EST.

After watching the video this morning, her comments that stuck in my mind were:

"Not all of our investor would have any exposure to [Nearmap], so aerial mapping and aerial photography that gives people access to high quality images & high quality resolution and satellite.So investors get access to something that is clearly not well represented in their portfolio..."

When I hear these comments, I thought, geez... if Nearmap's share price is already up by this much and most investors are still yet to be exposed to Nearmap, I wonder what will happen when Nearmap is actually being somewhat exposed to nab's SMSF investor portfolios ???

@birdman29, if you are watching this, I know, I know, Gemma said the word "satellite" which is not quite technically correct in describing Nearmap's aerial photos (which is strictly taken from planes & not satellites, but I partly blame the popularity of Google Satellite Images for this common misconception).

Anyway, Enjoy & Like Everyone !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.