NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Here is another mention of Nearmap on YourMoney recorded today...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Here is another mention of Nearmap on YourMoney recorded today at 12:42pm EST.
    YourMoney panel comments as provided by Rudi Filapek-Vandyck from FN Arena and Gary Glover from Novus Capital.

Very interesting panel debate today between Rudi & Gary, I believe Rudi understands these high growth technology stocks a little better than Gary. Although I also see Gary's point in taking a little profit after stocks run very hot, however for investors taking a much longer term view I think it is also perfectly acceptable to just stay put and ride out the multi year compounding growth despite some short term share price volatilities.

This is the second time, panel analysts (such as Rudi) on YourMoney used CSL as an example in a discussion on Nearmap, and just like CSL, as an investor, you don't want to be caught out selling the stock too early especially during a company's growth cycle.

I have to said that one comment that is constantly upsetting is when a panel analysts (like Gary) has the attitude that when high growth stocks run hot, then investors are just "lucky" and they should sell, "de-risk", and be happy with whatever profits they got and then look elsewhere for "the next" high growth company is just so ignorant on the fundamental facts on each of these growth companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.