NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

I work for a local government in the asset management area....

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

I work for a local government in the asset management area. NearMap is so valuable for us. I use it mainly to locate and measure assets.

Being able to go to the project area and identify assets at high resolution and then record them in our GIS and AMS is incredibly easy.

I can also use historic images to determine the change in project areas. I can obviously see new assets but am able to see the assets that have been removed or altered. It saves us so much time. We rarely have to ground truth because the images are so good.

Using the “Panorama” images to get an oblique view is also very important because it allows me to see under trees or get a better view with shadows etc

Walking around the office and I will see Nearmap up on many screens in different teams…. Planning, development, community.

When I think about the scale of the US it honestly gets me aroused. NEA is in such an unreal position to take off. We are just starting to scrape the surface of the US market. IMO the next 5 years is going to be unwell how well we can do. Big, big, potential. And so many more markets to open up as well. Congrats to all holders. This is the one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.