NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Yeh the AMX result was a mixed bag, and against the general...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Yeh the AMX result was a mixed bag, and against the general consensus on HC was pretty negative in ny opinion. US sales are still very low, and unclear on the costs for all the models they are completing, some on spec? It also appears that are they are trying to do in the US are 3d models?? Don’t know if i got this totally wrong or they have delicately changed the wording but Inhad through they were looking to do LiDAR and imagery as a MetroMap product in this US? Bold but a big challenge, why I always thought a $2 AMX price was a massively risky investment. Now i’m not sure how much revenue and profitability is achievable from 3D models only.

Metromap % increase is impressive, but off a low base so to me it’s a good rather than excellent result. however of concern is that they have ended their ‘project’ imagery work and revenue now, so the growth could just be a large chunk of precious clients switching to the MetroMap product, but not actually increasing revenue, just changing business unit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.