NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Nearmap-relevant - ‘In the news’, page-5

1. 17,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3692
    Hello Pioupiou
    Thank you for that information and your opinion.
    I had seen there is a comprehensively informed cadre of intelligent posters on NEA and other sector stocks, and am glad you are one of them.

My experience with Nearmap is limited to the occasional historic delight of dipping into the free ‘private user’ service before it was cancelled and acquaintance with Ross Norgard via a couple of mining juniors
    ….. Plus occasionally looking in at the HC ‘chapter’ and wondering about buying shares.

And trying to research now is a bit like riding a Mandelbrot set with all the considerations and competitors, the technical advances and the enormous values involved in what initially seems to be a tech that gives a bird’s eye view.

…. And now you introduce Verisk (!!!!) which lost its’ case against Eagleview and yet won in the end anyway? (For context here’s a link to that update of a fortnight back https://www.verisk.com/newsroom/verisk-and-eagleview-technology-corporation-settle-patent-suit/ )

Thank you again Pioupiou … My curiosity was most recently piqued by @Saragian ’s chart and whilst I continue to surf the (mind boggling) Mandelbrot NEA is part of, perhaps I’ll also take most note of the containment, clear lines, and reference points a TA perspective can give to any company - even this one (a bit like aerial mapping with numbers tech to ‘measure the roofs’

cheers : )
    Last edited by sabine: 25/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.