DEV 5.00% 31.5¢ devex resources limited

Yes, that's a stellar MRE for CHN. They'll be over $10 not...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    Yes, that's a stellar MRE for CHN. They'll be over $10 not before long... unless someone comes along and makes an offer TG can't refuse. In fact TG may end up having both CHN & LTR up for bids very soon... surely he'll be the next billionaire in the WA resources world.

"Gonneville is already the largest nickel sulphide discovery worldwide since 2000 (>20 years), and the largest PGE discovery in Australian history."
    "The Deposit remains open to the north and at depth, demonstrating the potential for material growth with ongoing drilling."

I am praying to the geological gods that open to north extends from Gonneville into Hartog, Baudin, Jansz, Torres... and into DEV sovereign hill tenement. We may know very soon if that is indeed the case.

CHN went into a TH Friday after market, came out this morning with a stellar MRE... LTR went a TH this morning, due to come out Thu morning with what I believe will be a stellar DFS... we just need DEV to go into a TH Thu morning... to announce Monday morning some stellar DD cores from Sovereign Hill.

That will be the trifecta.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.015(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $197.1K 645.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31642 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.