DEV 1.75% 29.0¢ devex resources limited

Exactly. This should re-rate DEV's land, maybe not today but it...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    Exactly. This should re-rate DEV's land, maybe not today but it will come IMO.

CHN's MRE puts a massive spotlight on the West Yilgarn region. It is now confirmed how incredible the economics of CHN's "pit constrained" model is which covers only 7% of the defined Julimar Complex... so incredible that last I looked it had added $800m to CHN's MC today alone. They are now well above $3bn MC... seems to be healthy competition with big brother LTR.

CHN's geological modelling is very confident that the intrusion stretches the whole 26km... Torres in particular looks a stand out based on their released gravity and soil geochem results. CHN's AC drilling will start very soon on private farmland at Jansz & Torres. Those results will be a game-changer for DEV, IMO. If they hit mineralised sulphides way up north... well from there it really is not hard to imagine that the Julimar complex goes beyond the 26km.... for a further 7-10km into Sovereign Hill... and just keeps going into CPN's Yarabrook Hill anomaly.

The pieces are slowly but surely coming together. Still sitting at ~$100m MC... a decent hit of any Ni, Cu, Co or PGEs and we are away.

I have a strong feeling this will be TG's trifecta.

Edit: just as I was writing and hit post... seems like the party has arrived lol

GLTA
    Last edited by Brobel: 09/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $123.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $63.51K 223.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14612 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 56821 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.