TUC 0.00% 3.6¢ tuc resources limited

nearology to thx's thunderball uranium project, page-15

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Sada,

I too was on the THX 'train', but recently after asking THX holders what else is close by, I came across TUC.

I am already up on TUC and it is looking VERY strong.

Don't get me wrong, I still hold and very much respect THX and that is the very reason that I am in TUC.

The thing with TUC, is that it is now where THX was when people were saying 'this thing could go to 60c+"....and getting in at the early stage is what the market is all about.

I'm looking forward to a big TUC run which I have to thank Solarfeen for as he pointed me in the right direction and I'm glad to see PLM here, he knows his stuff, i've crossed paths with him on other stocks in the past.

They (THX/TUC) are a hop, skip and a jump from each others land and as Podols said, look at SFR rubbing off on CYS, TLM, GTE etc.

It's easy to find a good thing once the race is run, have a look at something that will give you satisfaction of being involved from the start!!! In saying that, i'm not saying you have jumped on the bandwagon for THX, you may have been in from the start, and if you have, you would appreciate the mega profits involved when getting into a stock early.

JS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TUC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.