KAI 0.00% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

'Nearology' what is it worth?, page-3

1. 819 Posts.
    I think it is a long bow to draw that comments on here by some about the capacity of the management is a sentiment shared by the market. You need to take into account the number of small spec companies on ASX that are in the Nickel/Lithium/Gold spheres and understand that they are completing for investor interest and the investment dollar. Not uniquely, we have Shareholders here calling for constant announcements, as announcements are the lifeblood of this end of the market. Over many years, as a Company Secretary, I received daily phone calls from brokers asking when certain stocks were going to make announcements. I even had shareholders fly from interstate to meet with CEO's to beg for announcements. So as strange as it may seem to some here, Kai is not the first company to wear shareholder wrath for not performing (read pumping the share price) nor will it be the last. Nor is Kai is the first company that for whatever reason (generally lack of working capital) not to meet targets that it has set itself, nor will it be the last.

I was told very early, when working with these company's, for IPO's, capital raisings, underwritings etc that despite tighter regulations that several old tricks of the trade have survived over the years. The first trick is, the topic here, nearology. Many a company has surged on the basis that it is the same area as that of a major find however, sadly for those who invested they did not share the luck. The Second, and not so well publicised, is flexibility the ability to repackage a deposit to cover whatever commodity is running hot, so we have moved from Nickel to Lithium and now to Gold. I wonder if either or both of these can be applied to Kai?

KAI/MPJ has not had much success to date. The question being is this due to Management or to the tenements? It may be both, or perhaps just one, investors should be free to make up their own minds as to what they believe is the answer, and act accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $71.35K 7.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6924284 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.