SVG 16.0% 2.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

Nearology

1. 7,761 Posts.
    An interesting search of mines near the prospective corridor from Golden Cross to south of Karangahake reveals the Oceana Gold Waihi mine (Waihi is also shown on the map on page 3 of 17 of the LNY Quarterly Activities Report).

A review of the Oceana Gold quarterly report for the last quarter shows that they have obtained 37000 oz last quarter from their Waihi mine (which is clearly visible on a google earth view of the region) close to Laneway's leases.  Suggest you open Google maps and locate the area yourselves. Search for Karangahake and browse around.

Oceana Gold is currently boasting record production.  See pdf: http://www.oceanagold.com/wp-conten...8-OceanaGold-Q1-2016-Results-News-Release.pdf

It certainly is helpful if your neighbours are doing well and whilst we are a bit of a way off in terms of share price (Theirs is currently $4.40) it cannot be a bad thing if amongst the gold rich Coromandel Peninsula, that your neighbours are raking it in, especially whilst we are in exploration mode.

Cheers,
    Tangrams
    Last edited by tangrams: 19/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.004(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.151M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $5.68K 207.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2308 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 38418 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.