LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

NEB Grants BH Import/ Export License, page-57

1. 5,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3685
    Good post ragin. I remember buying a property 20 years ago and after 5 years of ownership it was worth exactly what I paid for it 5 years earlier. 12 months later I sold it for double the price.

Warren Buffet has made a fortune by buying into solid companies with good fundamentals that have been oversold. That's the secret to his success.

As borty said earlier, energy will always be required in a world which is growing daily. Whilst extremely disappointed in our current share price the bottom line is LNG will be making plenty of money down the track and the share price will be considerably higher then where it is today.

As I posted last week, the sharemarket does throw curve balls which test our nerves and patience. I know Maurice is not concentrating too much on the share price today rather looking at where the company will be in the years ahead.

It was a master stroke by Maurice to do the placement when he did at 4.35. Those who criticised that decision at the time would now be very grateful I would think.

I would hate to be raising that type of money at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.