GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

necessity is the mother of invention, page-28

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I enjoy reading all the posts - some are quite interesting and learned in my opinion both for and against.

Katoom is no fool and Lani adds a bit of spice and does some great research. It would be quite boring without an alternative view.

Some may recall some posts early on probably 12 months ago now about the "Bali Bull and the Bondi Bbq" well once that started my gut feeling was to wait it out and thats what I did - thankfully - I don't think that falls under TA or FA but it worked in this instance. Roscoe was right at the time and copped crap from all over the shop.

I have no one on ignore and I value everyones contribution. Now and then if someone gets under my nose I'll voice my opinion.

I intensely dislike the term non-holder in response to a post - I find it totally simplistic and possibly akin to someone in denial or suffering from dementia(lol).

But I agree with Footy we are fortunate to have some great thinkers who contribute unselfessly to ggp and I dont need to mention anyone in particular so keep up the good work folks.

The information and knowledge you can gain here can be used across the board in your DD - to me whether you hold or not is irrelevant - opinions are welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.