neck and neck-newspoll- abbotts gooone!, page-54

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The big expensive polls confuse me, I suspect that if one was to try and apply a scientific confidence level to their results it would fail badly....watching closer than I ever have this last couple years of polling pre election all around the country at all levels right down to important suburbs...say C Newmans Ashgrove....one thing stands out glaringly.....the polls are out of touch with the reality of votes cast, often grossly so.

but the betting odds remain correct at a level of one can give credence to...all so very strange and I am beginning to suspect that the polls only exist in our minds because they are pushed ideologically as a tool to confuse not to educate.

Looking for the behavioral foible in our society that these polls utilize to output such constantly junk results....they seem to have all the credibility of official government unemployment or inflation figures.

There has to be a first a behavioral element they measure outside of their released results....after all without being able to weight this the numbers are effectively useless...perhaps a weighting of 8-15% toward the libs? or a lightening of the same upon the Labs..historically this would more align their results with those then seen at the ballot box's all across the country this last couple years as the observed middle of the results bell curve that is.

onwards and upwards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.