SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

neck on the line, page-43

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The Cameroon Government won't be worried if the Chinese don't allow other countries to use the rail line because capacity was full?

How do you think the Congolese Government would take the news of the Cameroon Government not allowing Congolese miners access to the rail and port? Or not allowing miners from the Congo to invest in extra capacity and move their product from mine to port? When considering this, remember that Nabeba, an integral part of the whole Mbalam project, is actually situated in the ROC as well. The two Governments have been forced to work closely together due to the fact Mbalam straddles Cameroon & the Congo, you don't think that the Congolese would have stipulated that their other miners also be able to use the infrastructure as well if they contribute to expansion costs? It should be becoming evident that these Governments aren't dumb. The Congo has Nabeba being connected to this game changing infrastructure, they know they also have other deposits in that area, and they don't secure concessions for the miners of those deposits to use that infrastructure under third party usage agreements as well? Does that make sense to you westcott? You think the MOU's with Core and EQX were a coincidence?

yacheng, if I don't agree with a comment I read, I'll say so and give reasoning why. Different opinions are important, what's the point of reading the same things all of the time and not considering alternate views? A perfect example was when Hanlong first came onto the register last year, people thought it was great, and the likes of yowie013 thought otherwise. I personally didn't give his posts much thought because it wasn't the view I wanted to hear. He was right. If the people at HotCopper didn't want people posting on threads that didn't hold shares, they wouldn't have 'No Position' as an option. If you don't want to read my comments, use the ignore button. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.