CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

neco quick'o, page-4

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

I guess Neco are doing no more than what they have been tasked with, that is raising the profile, generating interest, awareness, testing the market and taking details of interested potential customers, they probably have no more than one CFCL made unit at present if that, there’s no buy no button on the page yet. The Bluegen has been penned in for delivery from March/April 2010.
    From the AGM, below is a list CFCL are currently working through, they have just ticked the line “agreements with sales/distribution partners, we wait for CE and local approvals (without which it’s a no go) and they must be close to if not have selected appliance partners for local manufacture ( to take the Gennex fuel stacks from Germany and integrate this with the rest of the Bluegen components) this might not be seen or released as big news, they will probably be a well established boiler manufacture company as this is what they have done with their other partners eg UK – Gledhill, France - De Dietrich Thermique, Germany – Bruns,
    One last thought, I’m as keen as the next man for orders, orders, orders, but above this I hope there’s no well publicised early cock-up/recall, a reported problem/fault with one of the first units would I fear really knock the share and momentum, relatively slow steady controlled sales for the first few months as the technology is both appraised and observed would not be a bad start, followed by a major partners launch (Japan/USA would be good) but both France and Germany’s contribution might well exceed Eon’s 100,000 units.
    Either way interesting times ahead.
    Activities for 2009-10 include:Installing BlueGen with VicUrban and at other high profile demonstration sites
    Agreements with appliance partners to make BlueGen
    Agreements with BlueGen sales and distribution partners
    CE and local safety approvals for BlueGen
    Deploying integrated mCHP products with European utility customers
    Deploying BlueGen in Japan
    Ramping up production of the fuel cell plant in Germany

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.