CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Need a deal., page-3

1. 4,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Raven said. "Timis history of pumping up deals that fall through and corruption makes the 300 - 500 million potential about the same confidence as buying a lottery ticket for the Saturday night jackpot"

I agree.

the only new news I can add is what is common information easy to obtain. A recent article notes that the Sierra Leone gov't has entered into the negotiations between the Chinese and AML. (I am sure they have always been abreast of things, but things are getting more tricky as the money to pay employees and the taxes paid to gov't could evaporate overnight)
    Corruption aside, there is 40% unemployment in S.L. and further unemployment would be a disaster to SL given that the two mines contribute so much to GDP.
    I think a deal will happen, and AML will start up soon. Timis will get to do his deal for the RR so that his employees are kept busy. (I hope)
    and the royalties will continue....but ....a full 12 mill per year is needed for a divvy to be re-contemplated. wouldn't surprise me if Sagey changed the divvy to a lower number.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.