KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Need a positive announcement ASAP, page-3

1. 143 Posts.
    Well you certainly spoke a truth there BV.
    Here are some thoughts to ponder over your Friday night beers
    1. Why are people saying that all the KKL previous teck is in the trash. All I heard from the AGM was that Malaysia was almost a done deal. Why doesn't kkl say something, well would you Blab publicly about a highly prized contract in a place as corrupt as Malaysia. Too much has been said already!
    2. The deal with Isity has been criticised everyday some good some bad. Do you really think this is not a done deal look at the shareholders list and see how much of the company the top 10 shareholders hold and I don't see them bailing
    3. As for the cash raising I have already said I think it's organised and us poor smucks won't see any of it.
    4. Too good to be true? Isity is in its infancy still with just a couple of contracts on the table it's looking like a billion dollars company to me. If I wanted to get myself set tax wise I would do this too before they showed all the contracts they have. A nice listing for the future I am certainly going nowhere with my holdings
    All of you can continue to twiddle with the price, up and down a few 0.001. It's not even the candy wrapper let alone the sweet centre. Good on you DM for bring in the new deal and good on you RS for keeping the company alive so we could even have this discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.