KBO kimberley oil nl

need a trusted chartist (pssst madmacs)

1. 37,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Madmacs

I gather that you may be a little distracted tonight, so a reply anytime over the weekend would be just hunky dory.

I have mixed thoughts on how to react to KBO after todays record close of 25.5c .... the previous high was abt 23c in early 2001 ... and it spent are fair part of the intervening period banging around between 5c and 10c with a year or so as low as 2c to 3c around 2002/2003.

Very different stories drove the run to the 2001 peak compared to the story driving the current run. So much so that management is essentially excising most remnants of the previous business to concentrate on their European gas assets, even to the extent of the imminent name change to European Gas Limited (EUG I think from 24/1/06).

My judgement is that the company is now essentially a "cleanskin", so how useful is chart history earlier than say abt mid to late 2003 in assessing future price movements? I find forming an exit strategy difficult in this circumstance. A price of around $1 by years end is plausible imo, but I am sure there will be significant volatility along the way and possibly it could fizzle. I am having a similar difficulty with how to handle OBJ at the moment.

Your views, clinical or otherwise, would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Poyndexter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.