ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

need a update, page-110

1. 42 Posts.
    Also where is Whatisthe mason?

You posted this:
    I have received a response from Mr. David Catsoulis regarding my email copied here earlier today.

He has asked me not to post it in it's entirety and I will honour his request out of good faith, however he did provide me with the means to summarise his email for use in this forum and will not breach any ASX listing requirements.

I have submitted my response to him for his informal approval before releasing it here which hopefully lays to rest the concerns regarding Mr Wood, Mr Catsoulis' bankruptcy, which I can say are really irrelevant facts in the course of this project.

I will post the summarised response soon.

Food for though:

Call Mr Darryl Hickey, if he provides detailed information about Mr Catsoulis in an open forum, he is breaching privacy legislation if not some other legislation, this is a ridiculous suggestion.

No crime has been laid upon Mr Wood, whilst the circumstances are suspicious, there is more than BullyMarket's side to the story and the newspapers for that matter. Can you see that BullyMarket along with sensationalised media are a bad combination, there is no definitive answer here, it is still being investigated. Assume all you like, it is not important I assure you.

AH! Come out and chat with me sometime. We need to get this stock rolling again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.