For your info onlyI meant to add this onto my last post but a...

1. 2,104 Posts.
    For your info only

I meant to add this onto my last post but a glass of red passed my eyes, afternoon tea time.
    This is from a company in America called Cruiseamerica.com who rent and sell RV vehicles. I enquired what are the procedures for an Australian trying to buy a vehicle in the USA, and their reply via a email was

Thank you for your interest. Your son will need a USA address to purchase a RV in the America; if not, he can join a mail forwarding company MyRVmail.com and he can use their US address to register the motorhome and obtain RV insurance.

Go to our web link for inventory/pricing/pictures - http://www.cruiseamerica.com/buy/Search.aspx?Branch=ORL&Year=08&Model=23A& and http://www.cruiseamerica.com/buy/Search.aspx?Branch=ORL&Year=07&Model=28A&.

Cruise America’s primary business is renting out Class C motorhomes. They are rented out for about 5 years and my corporate office in Arizona decides when to retire them from our rental fleet and to be part of our sale units. It goes through our refurbishing process where we start by taking off all of the Cruise America graphics, it gets a whole new paint job and we put back on the original Majestic graphics. Then, we go in the inside to check the appliances; all the appliances need to be in working condition before it’s put out for sale. We check the tires and if they have less than 50% of life on them, it will get new tires/brakes. We even put a 12mo/12,000 powertrain warranty on the engines good at any Ford dealership in the nation.

Since this Cruise America location serves a large geographical area, many of our customers travel great distances to take advantage of our sale prices. Most have never seen the motor home that they are interested in. We have them place a refundable $500.00 credit card deposit by phone. They arrive here with the balance due in the form of a bank cashier’s check. If the motor home does not meet their expectations, the deposit is credited back to their account. If they approve and it is what they expected we proceed with the purchase.

Cruise America presently has a “Fly and Buy” program that will reimburse a customer that purchases a RV up to $500.00 for one airfare or train travel to this location. This is issued in the form of a rebate check issued at our corporate office. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks to process. If this program is of interest to you please contact me for specifics.

Thanks,

Jason Go

Cruise America, Inc.

2915 N Orange Blossom Trl

Kissimmee, Fl 34744

407-579-0105

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.