LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

need educated advice, page-18

1. 97 Posts.
    Hi Doc, you’re obviously very intelligent (when it comes to science, at least), so I’m having a bit of trouble understanding how you could write your last post.

It sounds like you think that Linc will be producing something that is easily replicated and will be in a market that will easily be flooded when every man and his dog start doing it. This is so far from the truth that it’s not funny.

There’s over 80 million barrels of oil produced every day and demand is expected to rise by 50% over the next 30 years or so.
    Linc is planning to produce 20,000bpd at chinchilla. That’s 0.025% of the world’s daily production. So it would take 40 plants of that size just to reach 1% of total production and by the time those 40 plants could be constructed, demand would have easily swallowed up those extra barrels and ucg-gtl would be back at 0.025%, probably far less.

So it doesn’t matter whatsoever how many others start doing ucg-gtl, Linc will still be getting paid for their fuel and that’s all that matters.

And when it comes to getting taken over, that’s always a possibility and is something every successful company has to deal with.
    But tell me this, why don’t people like Bill Gates and Andrew Forrest just sell out, take their billions and go and relax on a tropical island?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.