RSH 11.1% 3.0¢ respiri limited

Great post lucasq! I too am a father of an asthmatic child and...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    • Great post lucasq! I too am a father of an asthmatic child and by pure fortune my wife picked up a couple of Ventolin for him before the run. I have spoken to many parents and carers of children with asthma and their anxiety and fear is palpable! They are of the realisation now of a potential situation of life & death due to 2 keys issues: - 1. How are they able to monitor and manage their childs symptoms & condition remotely if they are self-isolating or required to remain at home and unable to visit the local doctor due to coronavirus restrictions & 2. If my child is experiencing an exacerbation and I have been unable to detect/get ahead of it early enough, I don't have the required or sufficient medication to help them!! Both issues in isolation are stressful however when you put them together the level of fear & anxiety accelerates! The external environment (coronavirus) is highlighting to many people the shortcomings and deficiencies in our healthcare systems as well as the gap in technology based remote/at-home monitoring platforms, especially for sufferers of chronic respiratory disease (Asthma, COPD etc). The Wheezo platform will provide the necessary objective monitoring for asthmatics for them & their carers to be able to manage their condition proactively at home and be able to consult with the Doctor remotely.....a perfect system for the current crisis and future of healthcare management!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.