RSH 11.1% 3.0¢ respiri limited

Great insights Richney! I wish your two kids the very best...

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Great insights Richney! I wish your two kids the very best through this difficult period!

I have never had any personal experience with asthma, and as such am interested to hear your first hand experience about asthma triggers.

When reading up about CV it is commonly stated that asthmatics are at risk of a symptom exacerbation from any respiratory virus (including new ones that may appear in the future)

It got me thinking, how does an asthmatic go about firstly learning what their triggers are, and then adjusting behaviour so that they maximise their chances of staying healthy, and not missing days of school/work/sport etc?

There are 60+ triggers. After an asthma diagnosis what assistance does the doctor provide to learn your triggers? and then apart from Wheezo what other tools/methods are available to firstly learn your triggers, and then monitor symptoms in response to triggers?......Then once you think you have learnt what your triggers are, I assume they can still change? and therefore you need to keep monitoring even when you think you have it under control?

In short how do you see the process of an asthmatic firstly identifying triggers, and then monitoring symptoms/triggers/medication use/environmental conditions with + without Wheezo.......and then adjusting behaviour based on personalised insights from Wheezo eHealth Saas platform vs without?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $14.17K 507.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 292869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.