ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

That's ok Pogues - rivers of gold ehh?Is that what we are now...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    That's ok Pogues - rivers of gold ehh?

Is that what we are now chasing? (with the Sharman's help) - Gold, after all, is the flavour of the month & should be the focus of our MD this week

Let's look at the situation to date & the other "flavours of the month"

Nickel B/S

Lithium B/S

Carr Boyd (as per half year accounts) "potential for multi-commodity discoveries". More B/S

Carr Boyd (as per half year accounts) "completion of a world-first helicopter-borne Target EM electromagnetic survey"
    WOFTAM - nothing has been done to follow up & we still don't know the cost - Further B/S

"In addition to nickel-copper-PGE prospectivity, Estrella reported in November that the Company had
    discovered a significant field of stacked, fractionating pegmatites located in the eastern tenements of Carr
    Boyd"
    - As per half year accounts - Even more Bull B/S

Spargoville - B/S
    They never told us if the 4k tonne sample made any money - I would be my left nut it was a loss. And....we got the pretty drawings of an underground mining operation which never happened - died in the Ar*e too

Loyalty options - 72m taken up 103m left on the table - No loyalty from s/holders because there has been no loyalty from the company - even more B/S

Honestly, they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery or a nookie in a brothel let alone run a mining exploration company

And now they expect us to believe Manganese is going to be the saviour when they have no money to drill the frigging tenements - Elephant loads of B/S

i'm going down with the ship (or should that be Bull Ship) because maybe the BoD may wake up to the fact that they have the wrong MD & do something positive for once in their miserable lives to try & save us all

PS - I am going to miss its response to this post but I just cant bring myself to take it off ignore!!!!! smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.39K 323.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2251041 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3772776 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.