TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

need for product

1. 375 Posts.
    I'm a physiotherapist.

Saw a guy today who had allready lost onle leg below the knee, just lost the toes on the other foot and has chronic ulcers on the shins on that leg as well. He was at home.

The nurse turned up to dress the wounds as I was leaving and I asked what product she was using on the ulcers. Her reply included a few products depending on what the wound looked like but basically she implied nothing would work and that they would be attending to this man for months / years to come.

There is a real lack of belief amongst treating professionals about the ability of available treatments for ulcers.

As evidenced by the fact that these nurses are attending this mans home for so many months/years the cost in wages is huge.

Any product that can get a grip on this market is going to fly. Patients will get better, treating doctors and nurses will feel like they're doing something useful and governments and administrators will be stoked with the reduced costs.

How well TIS's product goes remains to be seen but lets hope it is the one.

Have TIS ever done a breakdown of how they're product compares with existing treatments? Their trial obviously picked up patients that hadn't responded to existing treatments. Hopefully they didn't hand pick their patients too much in the trial and this will work in a much larger general treatment population.

Seeing this fella today just made me think about TIS. I wished I could get him some TIS product.

good luck all. Come on EU approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.