AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

need for some reality

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    First time poster for this stock, active on others on HC, been happy to watch AYN do its own thing but just lately some concerns emerging.

I like AYN fundamentals but it aint the next BHP folks, just some good grades and supply and a buoyant world silver price with some other promising prospects.

But lately after some good rises I read holders talking about multi $ per share values, expectation of multi cent per day increases and crazy silver prices based on some Youtube clip- starting to worry me more than a bit- more than 30 years in the market leads me to believe that many of these end in tears..

Even allowing for some hype and optimism I think holders should settle down a bit- it isnt going to rise exponentially and a lot of folks sitting of great profits will be tempted to take some profits and let the rest run for free- although many may wait for capital gains early next tax year.

And no I am downramping in the hope of buying more- got more than enough to keep me happy but just worried to read some of the sentiment being expressed- anyway back to my usual threads

good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.