AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

need for some reality, page-13

1. 3,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Before this gets into a mud slinging match, it is true that some on here including me post things that can be looked up by others. Its an extremely exciting company and all the fundamentals are excellent. Of course none of us know what price this can go to. It could go to 50c or $5. Or it could go down to single digits again. Until atleast one of the catylysts is removed, its looking very rosy indeed. As for predictions of higher Silver and share prices, if it does go up to where many are saying(99.9% of people not on HC) then the profit margins will be to high to keep this down anywhere near current levels. I can think of a couple of shares that have grown in multiples that wont even be mining for 1-3yrs plus. There are what ifs and maybes in every stock listed, but right now its hard to see it not going a lot higher with the recent and current trend/outlook for Silver. If it continues we will all be happy regardless of our differing views. Thats why we are here, to discuss and get both sides of the story whether we like what we hear or not.
    And by the way i do have bids to buy in at slightly lower prices to add to my reasonable holding. I'll be happy whether i get them or not.
    It's difficult to post negative things as everything is so bullish for AYN right now.
    Just my views.
    Scorp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.