AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

rabooth, yes, most do end in tears. But every now and again, you...

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    rabooth, yes, most do end in tears. But every now and again, you do come across a gem. For various reasons, most of which have been posted recently here, I think AYN is one of those.

I bought into MMN at 5.5c in 2001, and have been doing a bit of revision recently of old announcements.The mineable resource is much bigger than the 15m oz now the POS is $40. The new management have revamped the crushing process to extract more via the leaching, and have got rid of the wretched EWW machine for a conventional extraction process. I sold my MMN when it was clear (to me, at any rate) that the EWW process was not working - the rest some of you know only too well.

I have also followed silver and gold for a long time. Skipping all the conspiracy theories I am certain silver has a long way to go yet. As I posted on another thread, the trick will be not to sell too soon. With only 15m oz the sp is already justified at 30c - but as I say the resource is much larger at these prices of the metal.

Of course it's not a BHP. They have one mine alone which produces 33m oz of silver per year - and it isn't even a silver mine! But BHP is $47.53. I know where the gains are to be made.

p.s. I assume you mean you are NOT downramping in the hope of buying more!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.