AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

JBMurc, DDXX etc.: fully agree with the market cap situation,...

1. 32 Posts.
    JBMurc, DDXX etc.: fully agree with the market cap situation, and whole heartly believe this stock won't be worth $1 anytime soon. And there are risks.

But, Unlike the other silver stocks, I think the key with AYN, even though it has a smaller resource (upgrade due)it is ready to produce, which means revenue, which means the risk of capital raisings etc. decreases, which means it can whether a storm or two (maybe not a $15 silver price, decreased by some good hedging). It also means that AYN can accelerate its exploration by self-funding (even though it has money in the kitty already) and sure up the resource and increase the mine life.

AYN has run hot lately and could use a pullback (happened slightly on Friday), but 10C that people mention seems a little drastic. I think also people need to relize that while there are many shares 37% of them are locked up with JPM nominees (could change and change quickly), so that also decreases the amount of shares available to be traded.

Silver is going gangbusters
    AYN will have revenue and an upgrade and also results from their copper etc. prospects.

I'm looking forward to the following month or so.

IMHO I think AYN has moved from a speculative buy to a buy, due to some de-risking.

But still hold caution with any stock.

Just my opinions. Nothing more, nothing less

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.