AVR 0.61% $11.50 anteris technologies ltd

need good news in annual report, page-15

1. 912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I think it is blatantly obvious, that Shareholders are looking for guidance and some leadership as to the future profitability of this company and for its Management, to provide answers.

There has been a considerable number of posters (shareholders) who have devoted their time and expertise to hypothesise projections and outcomes based upon the isolated facts which have been reported. BTW thankyou.

It is my belief, Management may be great doing business, however they fail miserably when it comes to reporting their actions to shareholders, which is why we have to guess and estimate. Surely, they are in a better position than us, to provide some more accurate estimates and guidance.

I would also like to know, where we are at the moment in research and development of additional products and are we hitting our sales targets. Where are we at with the legal challenge etc etc. When it suits Management, they release an update however I feel this should be done on a more regular basis.

The share price is where it is for good reason. I believe because it is a penny stock, it is open season to artificially move it up and down to the extreme ranges we have experienced because we really have no idea of what it is worth. I have to give those traders some credit for their skills of smoke and mirrors, which I also believe would be a lot less if the market had a better idea of a normal trading range.

I look forward to the next update/report.

Further thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.