WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

need good reasons to remain a shareholder, page-4

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Based on a phone call to the company I am going to hold for the time being. They could not say too much but that they are currently in discussions and it sounded like it is just more than a cap raising. My gut feeling is a Farm In arrangement could be on the cards or a merger maybe. I asked them if they were still considering an investment into another project in West Africa and they said that is certainly on the agenda but would not confirm or deny this was part of current discussions. I told them I am very unhappy with the current share price and that I am down some 70% on my original investment. I also told them that currently it appears that West Wits is floundering and is their just to pay directors a wage. They said they fully understand and said it is best to await the upcoming anncoucement before they were prepared to comment further. West Wits did say though that the potential for West Wits with the conceptional gold and uranium in the ground is substantial and that they are very eager to progress drilling once current discussions have been finalised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $104.0K 6.601M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3518565 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1727901 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.