WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

need good reasons to remain a shareholder, page-7

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Majic - the other reason I want to keep for the moment is not so much the gold but the uranium that is in the ground. West Wits has a huge conceptional resource of Uranium and Gold and with a Uranium processing plant sitting only 15 km away and the SA govt being Uranium friendly, if the price of Uranium goes up, which it looks like it will, West Wits should be a take over target IMO or will merge with another company but not before the share price goes up somewhat from its current 6 Million dollar market cap at 5 cents. Mintails will soon be gone off the books as well which IMO has been holding institutional investors back.

Mintails really have done a lot of damage to West Wits in the last 18 months - glad they are gone and I hope DRD gold comes in and takes Mintails over 100%. Never know DRD then might just give West Wits GOLD2 gold processing plant for nothing or at a cheap price. Anything is possible with this stock IMO but I really do think positive outcomes are on the horizon.

Regards mate

NAVYGULF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $104.0K 6.601M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3518565 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1727901 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.