CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Hi hpi188,You said :"Calling all chartists: can you please do a...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi hpi188,

You said :

"Calling all chartists: can you please do a chart on CEO? Dascore, I would love to see your charts on CEO after a spectacular prediction for CEO to bounce at 2.7c. "

I'm sure some chartists in HC will respond to your request with some informative charts and comments soon.

Anyway, and while I'm no chartist, since you specifically request for me to put up another chart, here's my take with a chart update for short term swing traders (please skip if you are a fundamental or long term investor holding CEO for months and years as you won't be interested with minor moves, thanks ).

Observations
    -------------
    1. We are using the pink color oscillator indicator for very short term swing signals in this chart.

2. All profit taking or short term swing exit points are denoted by the pink oscillator in the second subgraph of this chart whenever it crosses down below the top pink horizontal line at 90%. I have marked these points with a yellow dot to show these exit points.

3. All short term swing entry or buying points are denoted by the blue dots( pink line crosses above the bottom horizontal red line ) or the green dots ( pink line crosses above the bottom pink horizontal line ).

You can observe that all buy signals or re-entry signals have always been from the above mentioned locations. There has never been a re-entry signal sighted so far where the pink oscillator will just rebound from the UPPER pink horizontal line, or the top red horizontal line. Therefore, we'll think that in similar fashion, our re-entry will be sighted again as in (3) abovei.e. blue or green dot locations.

4. We have just sighted a possible short term exit as shown by the yellow dot on the chart, and are therefore awaiting the sighting of the next re-entry signal.

Imho, the current impulse wave is not over yet for CEO and current price represents just a pullback within this longer wave.

This is just a technical representation of my personal view. My personal views may or may not be in agreement with yours. So please take it for entertainment value only. Also, please read the disclaimer below my signature line. Thanks.

Hope this chart is of some use to you. Trade well, trade safe.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.