I've just looked at the SolGold website and this project is a...

1. 361 Posts.
    I've just looked at the SolGold website and this project is a very early stage exploration target. At this stage any good drilling result is simply news flow and not resource defining. The company even state that in their description of the project saying "Drilling to date has not yet constrained the rich Alpala copper-gold deposit, and a resource is premature."

What is clear from the data is that there is a truck load more drilling to so before they even define the shape of the mineralised zone. This project is many years from becoming a resource and even more years before becoming a mine. The depth to mineralisation eliminates open cut mining and that same depth and likely scale of the operation means that the capital to develop this mine will be significant (start thinking a billion plus).

Is it a good project?? Depends on your perspective... if you want to see an active mine you are going to need a lot of patience... if you want to speculate on the stock it is likely to follow an exaggerated view of the copper price (with high highs and low lows).

In answer to your last question... yes - Bornite is 64% copper - http://webmineral.com/data/Bornite.shtml#.WGEoIfl953g

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.